We are very proud to be apart of the festivities! Please check out these links! You too can help us spread the word!
- Join us for our Release Party Event on 1/17/17! http://bit.ly/2hEkb5e – Lot’s of giveaways!
- Sign up for the Release Media Blitz on 1/17/17 http://bit.ly/2hGXVtF
- Please sign up for the Thunderclap Campaign! http://bit.ly/2hGYOQE
- There is a VERY special giveaway on SH RIchardson’s fan page! http://bit.ly/2gQ6DRW
- Author donation form: http://bit.ly/2hKUP5j – If you’re an author/blogger and can’t make the event but want to donate to the party, you can here!
Thanks to A.S. Designs: Pre-made Book Covers for the new cover!
Check out their page on Facebook!
REFUSE: A Junkyard Wedding
(A novella in the Junkyard Boys Series)
Available on 01/17/2017
I’m in love and I’m getting married
I’m keeping a secret and it haunts me
I’m afraid but for all the wrong reasons
I made a promise but how can I keep it?
My brother Maxwell messed up royally and it almost cost the life of someone we all loved. We turned our back on him and now he’s disappeared. But among all the sorrow and pain, I found happiness and love. Clover will be my wife and we will have our happily ever after.
I was shot during a robbery and almost died.
My sister Ashley was held at knife point by a psycho hell bent on having her for himself.
My nightmares are destroying my life, but I’m getting married and I will have my happily ever after.
Clover Benjamin and Range Reardon are getting married. The stage is set for their magical fairy tale wedding complete with two hundred guests and a string quartet. But one lie by omission could ruin their chances at happiness. Will Range and Clover have their happily ever after? After all, anything worth having is worth waiting for.
This book is a novella with in The Junkyard Boys Series and is meant to be read after The Scrapyard Man. However, it can be read as a standalone.
SH Richardson lives in Virginia Beach with her husband of twenty years and two children, ages eighteen and twenty four. She graduated from SUNY Plattsburgh with a BS in criminal justice and a minor in Sociology. She has five dogs and loves taking walks on the beach, reading romance novels, and traveling.
Proudly brought to you by:
Please follow and like us: